Realise the full potential of Microsoft Exchange with our comprehensive 24/7 monitoring and maintenance package. Using our specialist software, we'll look after your Exchange Server - helping you to minimise downtime, optimise performance and give your users the best possible experience.
Outsourcing the management of your Exchange environment to us will free up your precious time and resources to invest back into your core business.
Our cost-effective package can include:
- Active remote monitoring of Microsoft Exchange and its host
- Monthly patching, in line with your agreed schedule
- Management of user issues
- Cloud-based load balancing for DAG/multiple client access servers
- Resolution of technical problems
- One hour of consultancy a month, to deal with issues and preventative maintenance
- Unlimited email support - providing expert advice on all questions and issues, and
- Discounted consultancy charges for any other work required on your platform.
How it works
We access your platform using an internet-enabled monitoring agent installed on the server. Real-time reports on the server's status and instant alerts on potential problems and errors are sent straight to our expert's mobile device. They'll respond quickly, usually within a few minutes, to prevent issues escalating - remotely accessing the server to identify, troubleshoot and fix the problem if necessary.
We can support Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 and in most cases our service will co-exist with other monitoring solutions.
If you want to keep a handle on how things are running, we can give you full access to the monitoring tool. This will allow you to view your own server status at any time, and even on the move using our app for Android and iOS.
For those environments that include a database availability group (DAG) or multiple client access servers, we can supply a cloud-based load balancer. This will enable the external services you use - such as Outlook Anywhere, OWA and ActiveSync - to automatically failover to another site in the event of a problem with the server or a loss of internet connectivity.
Support across your entire email messaging system
Small Business Server 2008 & 2011
If you have Microsoft's Small Business Server, that can also be monitored in the same way, with additional functionality available through the client at no additional cost.
To discuss your specific requirements, please contact us.
What do we monitor?
Exactly what we're able to cover will depend on the version of Microsoft Exchange Server you use, its roles within your business and whether it sits on a virtual or physical server. As a general rule, however, we can take care of:
- Host server - disk space, CPU utilisation and memory utilisation
- Exchange mailbox role - database size and backup status
- Exchange hub transport - SMTP queues, and round trip email monitoring
- Exchange client access - services delays, SSL certificates and Exchange 2013 OWA availability
- Active directory - account lockout, and
- Anti-spam and antivirus - ensuring correct configuration.
What do we charge?
Our monitoring and maintenance service is charged on a per-month and per-server basis, with no minimum contract term. For a quote based on your specific requirements, please contact us.
Important note: For insurance and contractual reasons, servers and full legal liability must be in the UK.