Are you getting the most from your Microsoft Remote Desktop Services (RDS)? Maybe you're thinking of implementing RDS but need some expert help and advice? Our RDS consultancy service can provide support at every level, from design to implementation and administration, with user bases from as few as five to many hundreds, across one or multiple servers.
Remote Desktop Services (Terminal Services) is Microsoft's centrally managed shared desktop solution. It allows your company server (or servers) to securely host multiple users, enabling access from thin clients, PCs, notebooks or tablets from anywhere in the world using company apps.
Working with Remote Desktop Services on Windows 2008 (R2), Windows 2012 (R2) and Windows 2016, we can take your RDS vision and turn it in to reality.
With many more companies moving to the cloud, Remote Desktop Services can provide the ideal solution, delivering a secure and fast user experience in a fully supported "bring your own device" model.
Remote Desktop Services is ideal if:
- You have a geographically spread workforce who need access to the same set of applications.
- High level of staff turnover and you want to support "bring your own device" - they just require an internet connection.
- You use applications that require frequent updates - allowing updates to be installed on servers rather than individual workstations.
- You are using cloud based services but have bandwidth limitations.
Typical RDS projects include
- Design and implementation of a pilot Remote Desktop services environment.
- Configuration of group policy to make central management straight forward.
- Making the step from a single server to multiple server with a highly available environment.
- Moving to use Folder Redirection and User Profile disks for easy end user management.
- Application publishing over the internet.
While we typically get involved with new implementations or migrations to a new version of Windows for Remote Desktop Services, we can also provide a more general consultancy, as per requirements.
This can typically include
- Introducing new functionality
- Performance issues
- Improving the lock down of the hosts
- Moving to a pure group policy based implementation to ease adding additional servers.
Whatever Remote Desktop Services you need, from initial consultancy to full implementation, troubleshooting and updates, contact us today to see how we can help you get the most from your Microsoft RDS environment.
Important note: For insurance and contractual reasons, servers and full legal liability must be in the UK.